Content Trainer/Coach Supervisor
The Content Trainer-Coach Supervisor position will oversee all training content within the Call Center. Create and deliver specific content and materials relating to Call Center policies, procedures and customer training's. This will include Hand’s on approach as well as virtual training's to all Storage Counselors.
Essential Job Functions
• Oversee the day-to-day training needs for Storage Counselors.
• Work with Call Center Management for training needs and on-going coaching requirements.
• Develop a working relationship with Team Coaches to update and continue to promote real-time updates, and keep training materials fresh and current.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of all systems, process, procedures, and policies used to perform functions of the position.
• Mentor new Storage Counselors to help them understand expectations, processes, and procedures.
• Deliver ongoing training via coaching, double jack on calls, listening to call recording, and observing Storage Counselors on the call center floor.
• Provide daily assistance and support resolving issues Storage Counselors are having with callers (including their team and other Storage Counselors).
• Walk the call center floor on a regular basis to observe and support the Storage Counselors.
• Meet with each Storage Counselor on their team regularly to review the key performance indicators for the role and discuss tips, techniques, as well as behavior and process changes the Storage Counselor can implement to improve their individual performance.
• Recognize Storage Counselors for improvements and for exceeding expectations.
• Monitor phone activity in the system to ensure proper handling and adherence to policies and procedures to achieve the volume expected to meet operational requirements.
• Attend Call Center team meetings to discuss various issues, services, policy and procedures, technical changes, and process improvements.
• Work closely with Call Center management and staff to identify/communicate appropriate coaching plans for each employee in all key metrics.
• Review daily and weekly performance reports to determine strengths, identify opportunities, etc. and makes recommendations to management.
• Maintains a strong knowledge of services that OpenTech Alliance, Inc. offers their customers and knowledge of the system and telecommunications capabilities, associated software applications, and internet access.
• Provide call center manager feedback and ideas to create efficiencies by improving processes and identifying best practices in customer service.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
• Ability to conduct trainings, adhere to training schedules, and meet training deadlines.
• Able to conduct training in a professional style and manner. Use of OpenTech’s training tools and technology efficiently.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of: Internet Software (MS Internet Explorer); Spreadsheet Software (Excel); Human Resource Systems; Order Processing Systems; Word Processing Software (Word); Electronic Mail Software (Outlook); Presentation Software (PowerPoint); and Microsoft (MS) Windows.
• Must be available to work varied hours including evenings and weekends.
• Training/Communication certified preferred along with 1 to 3 years of experience in a related Customer Service/Training Call Center environment Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, technology and procedures within the Managerial and Customer Service field.
• Experience with high volume environments: multi-task, prioritize and self-sufficient.
• Strong communication and relationship building skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification; they are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
OpenTech reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.