Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager position is responsible for the overall success of OpenTech Products and Services for a Territory defined group of Accounts. Customer retention, product best practices, understanding what is important to customers and introducing possible solutions are critical components of this role.
Essential Job Functions
- Engage and understand what success looks like for your customers
- Internal Advocate for customers; marshaling the appropriate resources to resolve customer challenges
- Educate & Introduce customers about value add solutions
- Maximize customer retention through a focus on partnership
- Oversees the on-boarding of new customers
- Ensures customers have implemented all product and service best practices
- Productively reviews customer data and hold periodic meetings to discuss findings and suggestions
- Assists in the accounts receivable collections process
- Proactively identifies unmet challenges within your customer base and introduce appropriate products and services that provide solutions
- Advanced use of CRM for Leads, Opportunities, Tickets, Activities and other engagement tools
- Proactively contacts, educates and develops relationships (i.e. network) with employees of other companies in the self-storage industry
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities
- Some travel is required for this role
- Enjoy helping business owners improve their business
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Attention to detail and prioritization of tasks
- Willing to put in extra effort to meet personal and company goals
- Desire for a long term professional career
- Wants to make an significant contribution to the success of OpenTech Alliance
- Regularly uses a keyboard to interact with computer system
- Regularly required to communicate verbally
- This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four year college or university; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The Customer Success Manager Compensation Package includes:
- Base Salary ($36,000- $44,000 depending on experience)
- MBO Program
- Commission Plan
Total Compensation based on 100% attainment - ($51,200 - $60,200)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification; they are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
OpenTech reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.