Auction Review Specialist - Full Time
Who We Are
OpenTech is a technology company that provides innovative solutions and exceptional service for self-storage property owners and customers. We have the high energy level and customer focus of an innovative startup, backed by the experience and leadership of a top management team. We are passionate about partnering with our clients to create opportunities for success, and committed to continuously improving ourselves, our processes and our solutions. We make mistakes, but it is how we recover from them that makes us a great company. Sound like the place for you?
We are a compassionate company that truly cares about our people. Interested in joining the OpenTech family? Apply today.
What’s the Role
Our opening is for a full-time Auction Review Specialist (ARS). This position is primarily responsible for reviewing auction files and approving or rejecting based on information and checklists provided. Auction Review Specialists provide consultative, solution-based services, as well as general service requests. This position will also be responsible for professionally representing OpenTech to our customers and their clients with the knowledge and skills to provide them with high quality service and customer care at every touch point by performing the following duties.
This position starts at $16/hour
Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Eligibility
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Supplemental (Flexible Spending Accounts, Disability, Critical Care, Legal Shield)
What You’ll Do
Core duties and responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following, others duties may be assigned
- Managing and adhering to deadlines.
- Uses resources provided to follow laws and guidelines, varies per state.
- Distribute acquired information as needed.
- Assures that all documents and checklist items that are required for the auction file are present prior to approving.
- Utilizes detail-oriented traits with strong follow-through skills to complete all service requests.
- Provides detailed documentation.
- Update Google Docs with changes and adding notes in a timely manner
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Accesses and accurately updates records as appropriate utilizing several computer applications, systems, and resources.
- Remains updated on department and agency policies, and changes via use of e-mail, web, bulletins, and other agency communication.
- Adheres to department standards and individual goals or challenges as set by management.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities
Who We Are Looking For
You might be a great fit for OpenTech if:
You are collaborative, hardworking, value integrity and bring a positive attitude to everything you do. You care about where you work and the people you work with. You are a creative problem solver and can prove it. You are a team player, ready to step up and step in when needed. You value individuality, and actively seek out perspectives, ideas and insights other than your own. You like people and they like you.
Necessary Tools & Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of: Internet Software (MS Internet Explorer); Payroll Systems; Contract Management Systems; Word Processing Software (Word); Electronic Mail Software (Outlook); and Microsoft (MS) Windows.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to create and interpret graphs.
This role can have no prior or current felonies related to financial matters
Experience in areas of specialty and 1 to 2 years of experience in a related Customer Service field preferred; or three plus year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience with high volume environments: multi-task, prioritize and self-sufficient.
Strong communication and relationship building skills.
Be held accountable to meet or exceed all minimum metric expectations.
The Fine Print
OpenTech reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
OpenTech Alliance, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OpenTech Alliance, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.