Part-time Inbound At-home Customer Service and Sales Representative
Part-time Inbound At-Home Customer Service & Sales Representative for Call Center Team
As our country faces a growing global pandemic, many things are uncertain. Your livelihood shouldn’t be one of them.
Are you facing lost wages under the looming threat of national quarantine? You’re not alone – which makes finding steady work to support your family an even bigger challenge. If your hours have been cut, retired and need a second income, you’ve been laid off altogether, or you fear infection in your current workplace then consider a change to remote work with us. OpenTech Alliance, the leading provider of technology solutions for the self storage industry, is now hiring for remote customer service/sales representatives. Take advantage of this opportunity to stop COVID-19 from creating a crisis in your home. We have multiple full- and part-time opportunities in our dedicated self storage call center to work-from-home. See full details and desired requirements below.
OpenTech Alliance is a technology company that provides innovative solutions and exceptional service for property owners. We currently have At-Home positions available
The following technical requirements must be met to work from home:
• Non-wireless USB headset with a microphone
• Minimum Internet speed requirements: 5MB down / 2MB up, or greater. Preferred Internet speed for a better experience: 10MB down / 5MB up.(Check your Internet speed atspeedtestcustom.com and Click the dropdown menu below the GO button and choose any server in Phoenix, AZ)
• Windows 10 is required
• 8GB of RAM or greater
• Windows: CPU score of 2500 or greater
• Quiet, private work area
• Dependent and child-care arrangements must be made as if you were working at an OpenTech site
• All work duties including education must be performed at your home address
• Once hired, install and use the required Company software including a Company provided anti-virus software
The following are not permitted when working from home due to compatibility, performance, security, or other concerns:
• A wireless or non-USB headset
• A PC/laptop or Internet that does not meet the minimum requirements
• Mobile hot-spot, tethering, satellite Internet service or similar
• Using a Proxy server or third party network
• Compute stick or similar device
• Windows XP, 7 or 8, and Vista operating systems
• Rental, rent-to-own or public computer/laptop • Working in a public place or using a public internet connection
• Unsecure Wi-Fi or one that does not meet with the other Wi-Fi requirements
• Running any non-work related programs on your computer while working
• Having any other anti-virus installed/in use on your computer while working other than the Company provided anti-virus software. This is a PCI (payment card industry) requirement
Some job highlights:
- Bonus on Sales Calls from $25.00 to $190.00
- Paid Training Program
- Summer Holiday Time and Half for all Employees
- Bilingual Differential for Spanish Speakers
- AAA Classis Membership, Bus Pass Program, PTO accrual, Employer Matched 401K Savings Plan, Employee Assistance Program and more.
The perfect candidate for the Inbound At Home Customer Service and Sale Representative will have the following skill set and characteristics:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Two (2) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic math and written/oral skills.
- Ability to multi-task using multiple windows while speaking on the telephone.
Sales skills include:
Needs Analysis (asking questions and listening to the answers), Solution Presentation (explaining the benefits and options so someone that is new to the process can understand) Objection Handling (listening to what is holding someone back from making a decision, then providing them the missing information) Closing (asking the person that took the time to call in to complete the task they intended to do).
- Patience to help people that are in need of assistance.
- Ability to communicate information clearly and accurately over the phone.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of the following: Internet Software (MS Internet Explorer); Word Processing Software (Word); Electronic Mail Software (Outlook); and Microsoft (MS) Windows.