Part-time Inbound At-home Customer Service and Sales Representative
Part-time Inbound Work-at-Home Customer Service & Sales Representative for Inbound Call Center
OpenTech Alliance is an award-wining technology company providing innovative solutions and exceptional service for self-storage property owners. We currently have work-from-home positions available for Inbound Customer Service and SalesStorage Counselors .
We have multiple part-time opportunities in our dedicated, inbound call center to work from home. We are hiring candidates living in the following states:
Arizona, Idaho, North Carolina, South Carolina and Florida
The following technical requirements must be met to work from home:
• Windows 10, 8 or 7 is required
• 8GB of RAM or greater
• Windows: CPU score of 2500 or greater
- Non-wireless USB headset with a microphone or a Dual 3.5mm headset
- PC or Laptop must be hard wired to internet or by ethernet
• Minimum Internet speed requirements: 5MB down / 2MB up, or greater. Preferred Internet speed for a better experience: 10MB down / 5MB up.(Check your Internet speed atspeedtestcustom.com and Click the dropdown menu below the GO button and choose any server in Phoenix, AZ)
• Quiet, private work area
• Dependent and child-care arrangements must be made as if you were working at an OpenTech site
• All work duties including training must be performed at your home address
The perfect candidate for the inbound work-at-home customer service and sales representative will have the following skill set and characteristics:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Two (2) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic math and written/oral skills.
- Ability to multi-task using multiple windows while speaking on the telephone.
- Patience to help people that are in need of assistance.
- Ability to communicate information clearly and accurately over the phone.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of the following: Internet Software (MS Internet Explorer); Word Processing Software (Word); Electronic Mail Software (Outlook); and Microsoft (MS) Windows.
- Sales Skills required
- Needs Analysis - asking questions and listening to the answers
- Solution Presentation - explaining the benefits and options so someone that is new to the process can understand
- Objection Handling - listening to what is holding someone back from making a decision, then providing them the missing information
- Closing - asking the person that took the time to call in to complete the task they intended to do
Some job highlights:
- Bonus from $25.00 to $190.00
- Paid Training Program
- Summer Holiday Time and Half for all Employees
- Bilingual Differential for Spanish Speakers
AAA Classis Membership, PTO accrual, Employee Assistance Program and more
The following are not permitted when working from home due to compatibility, performance, security, or other concerns:
• A wireless or non-USB headset
• A PC/laptop or Internet that does not meet the minimum requirements
• Mobile hot-spot, tethering, satellite Internet service or similar
• Using a Proxy server or third party network
• Compute stick or similar device
• Mac or Windows XP, 7 or 8, and Vista operating systems
• Rental, rent-to-own or public computer/laptop • Working in a public place or using a public internet connection
• Unsecure Wi-Fi or one that does not meet with the other Wi-Fi requirements
• Running any non-work related programs on your computer while working
• Having any other anti-virus installed/in use on your computer while working other than the Company provided anti-virus software. This is a PCI (payment card industry) requirement
• Once hired, install and use the required Company software including a Company provided anti-virus software